Do you wish to find out more about our new English-taught degree programmes for a.y. 2021/22?
Join our Open Weeks!
Prospective students from all over the world will have the chance to meet the Professors coordinating each English-taught degree programme and get a deeper insight on the main academic features: entry requirements, programme structure, career opportunities, exchange/double degree possibilities for students, researches carried out in the Department and much more! The Global Engagement Office’s Staff will also be there to clarify your doubts about the application process.
Please note that the time zone is CET (= Italian time) and that each meeting lasts one hour.
Participation is free, but registration is compulsory: please click on the degree programme you are interested in and fill out the linked form.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
19 April 2021
- 1pm: Sustainable Chemistry and Technologies for Circular Economy
- 2.30pm: Italian Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- 4pm: Earth Dynamics
20 April 2021
21 April 2021
22 April 2021
23 April 2021
03 May 2021
- 1pm: Local Development
- 2.30pm: Applied sciences to cultural heritage materials and sites
- 4pm: Physics
04 May 2021
05 May 2021
06 May 2021
07 May 2021
10 May 2021
- 2.30pm: Environmental engineering
11 May 2021
12 May 2021
- 1pm: Techniques and Methods in Psychological Science
- 2.30pm: Cognitive neuroscience and clinical neuropsychology
13 May 2021
- 1pm: Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies
- 2.30pm: Clinical, Social and Intercultural Psychology
- 4pm: Developmental and Educational Psychology
14 May 2021
This edition focuses on all English-taught programmes.
If you wish to learn more about entry requirements and application procedures, visit our application platform.